Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

R2 Hobbies Stealth Mounts

My R2 Hobby Stealth mounts came in the mail today
and now I can confirm that they will fit the ARD CER D11
without any modification or problems. Was suprised myself
how easy and well it fitted. You just need to run one of the
big and small spacers on the front and one small spacer on the back
on each side.

The Quality seems pretty good (perfect, considering it was less then 10€ for me).
Only chipped paint you will get is where the grub screws go, but you cant really
see these places anyway, so it doesn't really matter imo.

It is pretty solid and easily adjustible. Fits my JZX and
FC3S without much adjusting (just height and angle adjustment
which will take 1min max to change). Pretty awesome
product, would definately recommend!

Still many spare spacers and screws left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment